How are the projects funded?
Here is our giving strategy:
- To establish a foundation of people who give monthly and/or volunteer.
- To build a team of people who give to finance specific projects.
- To partner with local churches for financial and volunteer base support.
- To organize excellent fund raising and promotional events annually.
- To seek grants and corporate sponsorships.
Won’t you help?
If you are looking for a worthy charity to donate to, please consider us. We are an IRS approved 501 3(c) non-profit organization, allowing all donations to the ministry to be tax deductible. Tax ID # 90-0882506.
We need Monthly Partners.
In many ways, Brighten A Corner has been built by the Widow’s Mite. Our ministry capability would radically change if we had a team of monthly supporters; $25 or $50 each month given by a growing team of supporters would give us a solid foundation to start each project. Would you consider becoming a monthly partner?
Please make checks to BRIGHTEN A CORNER Ministry, and mail to:
PO Box 636, Arroyo Grande, CA 93421
You can also simply use Paypal to donate now! Just click below.